University courses taught:
- Physical Climatology (undergrad/grad mix)
- Physical Meteorology (undergrad/grad mix)
- Atmospheric Physics and Thermodynamics (undergrad/grad mix)
- Full of Hot Air: Understanding Climate Change
- Advanced GIS (online)
- Introduction to GIS
- GIS in Natural Resource Management
- Climate and Life
- Computer Methods in Geography
Guest lecturer in several courses, including Meteorology, Physical Geography, Introduction to Data Analysis, Introduction to GIS, GIS in Public Policy, and GIS in Natural Resource Management.
I have also developed/taught/hosted numerous workshops lasting from an hour up to 2 days in duration on topics such as coastal hazards/flooding, climate and weather data and tools, Introduction to GIS, using GIS map services, ArcGIS and Google Maps, geospatial metadata, spatial analysis, and more.